Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Five things

1) New recipe tried this month:
I wouldn't say they were new but I've had a few soups made in the soup maker.


2) Restaurants where I ate:
Sycamore Farm with Kevin and my Folks.

3) Five things I am loving this month:
1. Seeing everything coming into place for the wedding.
2. My Homemade wedding invitations.
3. Homity Pie....I am going to make this!
4. Seeing Kevin's mum getting a little stronger everyday.
5. My ickle Cat Pencil case. 


4) Something I learned:
That Wedding Photographers do NOT come cheap. Kevin seems to think they do. 

5) The best part of this month and the worst part of this month: 
Finding my perfect wedding dress! I saw it at a Bridal fair being modeled and I knew it was the one I wanted. It's just gorgeous.

Having a row with Kevin on Sunday about him telling his brother about my putting wine in my bolognese sauce. Kevin and his brother and sister-in-law apparently had a laugh at my expense. I was not best pleased.