The day started with my getting ready and opening pressies from my gorgeous hubby (Love this man so much) and cards from my Nan, Auntie and Father-in-law. Hubby had dozily left my card at his dads! Imagine my surprise when I opened my card from my Nan only to find she hadn't written it!!! Hubby bought me a Michael Kors watch in Rose Gold.(It's perfect!) and a cute white Michael Kors Handbag. I bought myself a Michael Kors tote/shopper style bag for college/work with my Birthday money.
So then it was off to work only to get a text from my sister-in-law asking if I got my flowers, she didn't realize i was at work. So I ventured home to wait for my flowers to be delivered. I had arranged for them to deliver at 12.15 and ended up waiting until 12.45! They couldn't find my house! So then it was off to Mom's to open more presents and cards from Mom and Dad and my Brother.
Mom bought my a lovely Yellow cardigan from George @ Asda(Walmart) and a gorgeous pastel blue jumper with white stars on from Dorothy Perkins Outlet at Boundary Mill, along with this little fella
![]() |
| Meet Charlie the doorstop dog |
![]() |
So then it was off to Bury to have lunch and change a couple of pairs of jeans that Kevin had bought me at the weekend. I ended up buying two pairs of white sandals, perfect for summer! Some white leggings and a white vest top. Some mascara and a cute little compact mirror, some Rimmel London BB cream and a couple of packets of false nails, with some Nails Inc. Top and Base Coat from T J Hughes (We had one in our town but they closed it!) Then it was back home to Mom's for a quick brew and home to see the Hubby. I didn't get to sit down until 8pm!

