1. What was the easiest subject for you in school?
French I think. followed by IT.
2. Three signs Autumn is here:
it starts to get a bit chilly, but not too cold. The leaves begin to turn brown and fall off the trees. I start feeling down and needing a holiday again.
3. What is your favorite flavor of potato chip?
Salted, followed by cheese and onion.
4. What is your favorite dessert to get at a restaurant?
I don't normally do desserts. But probably just ice cream nowadays.
5. Where is your favorite place to go when you need some time alone?
My room. I can escape from everyone there.
6. Scatter-brained or organized?
Everyone has their scatter-brain moments. Generally though I like to think I'm slightly organised.
7. Would you pay extra for a room with a view?
If it had a sea or a beach view. Mountains or generally a nice view, then yes.
8. What is your favorite black-and-white movie?
The Apartament.
9. What's the best part of the playground?
The roundabout.
10. Which do you prefer: the activity of city life or the peacefulness of country life?
I quite like both. The hustle and bustle of the city, but then the peacefulness of the country for chill out time.
11. The color yellow makes me think of:
Summer. Sunshine. Daffodils.
12. What was the last tv program you watched?
Ghost Hunters last night with Kevin.
13. How old were you when you got your first bank account?
about 7 or 8 it was a halifax account.
14. What is your most productive time of day?
usually around and after 10am. I have about an hour where I need to chill a little before I do anything major. i.e. Invoicing.
15. Ketchup goes on:
Burgers and hot dogs. But if you're my brother's girlfriend - anything goes with Ketchup.
16. Which room in your home needs the most cleaning attention right now?
My bedroom, it needs a right good tidy out and I need to put my shelves up and get my reading material back on there.
17. What bill do you hate to pay the most?
My credit card bill.
18. Why did you choose the shirt you are wearing today?
Just in case I have the day off. So i've made a bit of an effort.
19. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No but it should be thought about carefully, as your making a commitment to one person, with whom you're going to spend the rest of your life.
20. Where was the hangout spot when you were a teenager?
The Woolpack usually at lunchtimes or after school.