Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Little Sunshine Link Up

Hey guys and Gals. Hope ya'll well. Not been around for a while. Anyway after seeing this over on Miranda's blog I thought I'd do it and link back...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj_wh4tt8jPMSjuIQJa1PP2I1-jXKIQG_uBtHVhras_GHR17o7y3EnWK2NdaKlPV9u2RYNKDH-QqEeXCCefb_7xnQOciLsYCRUQWDvVh1sSudCxdxXyL1bMxm8rP_WB587cQWn2ahXe6a4/s1600/sunshine.jpg

Here are the "rules"...

1. Link back to the blog who nominated you for the sunshine award.
2. Include the sunshine logo in your post.
3. Answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
4. Nominate bloggers who add sunshine to your day!

Now to answer the questions that Miranda asked me:

1. What is your absolute, least favorite household chore? This would definitely be the Vacuuming. I totally detest it. 
2. What was your favorite subject in high school?  I kinda quite liked Computer Studies oh and French. My friends all thought I had a crush on my French teacher...I didn't btw. He was totally vile.
3. Do you prefer to live in the city, or in a more rural setting? I wouldn't mind living in the city, but here in my little village is fine. It's usually quiet and peaceful. We do get the odd drama now and again, that's about it.
4. What is your biggest obsessive habit?
5. Do you ever eat cereal for dinner? I did once for two weeks, whilst doing the "Kellogs Special K" Diet.
6. On Friday nights, do you like to go out or stay in? Depends. I'm not really fussy. I don't like to go out if I know I have to be up early for work. But mostly Kevin and I do go out.
7. What color do you wear most often? Blue, Black,Purple,Brown.
8. Least favorite day of the week besides Monday? Sunday, Obviously. Because it means it will soon be Monday!
9. Do your family and real life friends know about your blog? No. I think my mom does but she doesn't know how to read my posts or use blogger for that matter.
10. The beach, or the mountains? Oh the beach for sure. Nothing beats the sand and the sea for me.

http://www.chicklitcentral.com
http://www.iworeyogapants.com
http://melissabxoxo.blogspot.co.uk
http://youngprogress.blogspot.co.uk
http://www.talesofatwentysomething.com