
I am so Looking forward to this link up today with Allie and Brin as I have a dating disaster story to tell you about....
It all began when I was around Twenty-Two. I hadn't been seeing anyone and my mam thought it would be nice to hook me up with this lad that used to go to the same gym as her. His name was Andy, apparently. She asked me what I though, I mean why would I want to go out on a Blind date with some guy I didn't even know. So anyway he gave my mum his number and I sent him a text.
We agreed to meet up at the local cinema (that cinema gives me the creeps every time I go near it now) and decided on watching Final Destination. We arrived at the cinema in separate cars, my mom took me and Andy came in his car. Andy said he would run me home afterwards. Mom said she would come for me.
As the film wasn't due to start for at least an hour Andy suggested a drink in the pub next door, so we went in and sat down, tried to get to know each other a bit. Andy was cute in a way. Dark Curly Hair and glasses. He was quite tall and beefy (that's muscled) due to his working out in the gym quite a lot. Soon after the film had finished we headed off for home. Andy took my number and said he would call me. He never did. I often wonder what he's up to these days. But in a way I'm glad things didn't work out with Andy...
1) He wasn't really my type. 2) I'd probably never have got the opportunity to meet Kevin.