Tuesday, November 12, 2013

If I were....

If I were a(n)...

MONTH, I would be...July/August - Summer in Salou. Beaches and Brain freezing iced slush, San Miguel by the pool.

COLOR, I would be... Claret...my wedding colour and Burnley Football Club.

TIME OF DAY, I would be... the hour surrounding sunrise, where everything is peaceful. The day is new and fresh, still quiet, and with muted colors, slowly warming as the sun peeks over the horizon.

SUPERPOWER, I would be... time travel. Relive favorite memories, savor them again. Visit with loved ones who've passed away, hear more of their stories. Explore other times in history, observing quietly from the edges. See my Granddad Hawil one last time.

FLOWER, I would be... a big bold Sunflower.

SONG, I would be... Kenny Chesney's "I'm Alive," because if anything captures my attitude toward life, it's the words in that song.

ITEM OF CLOTHING, I would be... pajama pants: soft and comforting, made for relaxing. Oh and a Onesie.

ANIMAL, I would be... domestic cat. Independent when necessary. I require my personal space and others are only welcome into on my terms. I can be sleepy or playful...occasionally a bit hissy.

FOOD, I would be... a box of chocolates. You never know quite what you're going to get. Especially before you open the box.

MOVIE, I would be... "It's a Wonderful Life." A life lesson, one I try to live by.

CITY/TOWN, I would be... Salou, Spain. Just having sunshine most of the year round and being able to go into shops etc and have the people know who you are even if they only see you once a year.

SPORT, I would be... Soccer. Or as us Brits like to call it - Football.

TV CHARACTER, I would be...

EMOTION, I would be...Happy - All the time.

DIRECTION, I would be... North. You can take a Northern Girl south, but she'll never change her Northern roots for anyone.

SOUND, I would be... laughter. It's good for the soul. I seek out ways to be silly every day. I'm so not changing this answer!

HOLIDAY, I would be... Christmas. I don't believe in all the presents and the spending money, drinking and all that. Christmas is about the birth of Christ and the celebration of his birth.

SCENT, I would be a mixture of Cookies and Cream or Strawberry and Vanilla. These smells are some of my favourite.