
I came across this on Fee's blog It's from a blog that she follows called Couture Girl, Kayleigh from this blog actually came up with herself. You can read Kayleigh's post here which is a really good read. So I decided to also do the tag.
The tag consists of 5 reasons why you love blogging, your blogging aims for the future, a blogging tip and to mention a blogger that has inspired you.
5 things I love about blogging...
1. Creativity -I'm always on the look out for new things to blog about whether it be Nail Art I've seen on a fellow bloggers page or something completely different. I love trying out new recipes and writing about them when I get the chance. I'm an avid amateur photographer as well, although I don't always have my camera with me.
2. People -There's a lot of people out there of whom inspire me to blog. From fellow bloggers , sometimes I'll be reading a post from a fellow blogger and think "Hmmm, I like that idea", then I'll blog about it in my own words. Some of my favourite authors have inspired me to blog as well, I'm into writing stories so blogging can often be quite useful if you are a budding author.
3. Motivation - Sometimes I don't always have the motivation to blog, but the more blogs I read, the more it motivates me, I'm always checking blogger to see if any of my favourite bloggers have posted that day.
4. Photography - As I said earlier, I am a keen amateur photographer. I don't always take my camera out with me as it's too bulky to carry round in my work bag. Sometimes though it's handy to just have my iPhone with me. It might only be a 3gs, but it managed to capture a gorgeous picture of a rainbow this morning. (I'll post that up later!) I'd like to be able to get out and photograph more of the world with my dslr in the near future. I used to have a Canon Ixus 10, but yearned for something much more practical and more professional looking. My dear parents bought me a lovely Fujifilm s2300 for Christmas last year. It's been on a few journeys with me and hopefully will get to go on a whole lot more before I retire it.
5. A hobby turned into a career - I just see blogging as a hobby at this moment in time. Maybe when I get a bit more time on my hands it may turn into a career - watch this space.
Blogging Aim - Definitely to keep my blogs up to date and to blog more effectively. I'd like to one day have a very professional looking blog. I'd like to include more photographs and do so much more with my blog, it's just trying to find the time to blog, with working and doing such silly hours.
Blogging Tip - Simply do your own thing and do it so that it makes you happy! - I've left this because I completely agree with it!
A Blogger who has inspired me -The blogger that inspired me to start my own blog was Michelle from Oh Mishka. her blog is such a darling to read. She always finding something to blog about and fits it into her lifestyle with such ease. My favourite posts are those that she does from the cats, her writing is style and the way in which she easily makes you feel as though you actually ARE reading a post written by her cats.