Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lace & Tiaras, Garters & Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Something Old, Something New!


OUR LOVE STORY



Yes Kevin and I have finally set a date for our Wedding! We originally decided on 6th September 2014, but one of Kevin's friend's couldn't make it and we both want him there so we moved the date to 30th August 2014.



Yesterday (Tuesday 22nd) we met with the Wedding Coordinator at The Oaks Hotel in Burnley. I had my 21st there and it's still as beautiful as I remember it. So we told her our date, she checked the diary and low & behold the date had been booked. We said we can be flexible with our dates and finally moved our date to 16th August. Almost a month earlier than we originally planned. At least it will STILL be Summer and might be a warm day, September is often a bit nippy and you never know what the weather will be like, so I'm actually quite pleased that we've moved the date to 16th August.



That's 3 changes in the space of a fortnight! Now that Kevin's decided on his attire and our colour theme of Claret and Ivory has been decided, we can now think about booking the Oaks, finding my dress and sorting our cupcakes, finalizing our choice of Wedding Car to get us both to the Church,  sort our Photographer and our Invitations.

I've found my dress!
We've booked the Oaks...the deposit's been paid and it's all in hand....next up is the photographer and the invitations! Come on Gregg get a move on with the printing!!!!!



Then it's all systems GO! The Pilling-McKnight Wedding can get underway!