Thursday, February 21, 2013

Friday Fives

New York, Stuffed Animals,Owls and Errr - Feet. 
I am 'stealing' this idea from fellow blogger Halie. She just did this yesterday, and I thought it was so cute, I had to write it down so I could do it someday myself. But I just couldn't wait and started working on it right away, so that I could just post it today! Plus, I've gotten a ton of new followers from a giveaway I'm participating in, so I figure you newbies might like to learn a little more about me. And besides, we all know how much you guys love lists right?! 

I've decided to keep most of the same categories but I'm calling it Friday Fives....Hopefully Friday Fives will become a regular thing for me...So watch this space. 

Sets of FIVES

Five things you'll find in my purse...
1. Nivea Caramel Creme Lip butter - for when my lips get chapped. 
2. Two diaries, a pocket sized one and an A5 one. 
3. iPhone USB cord...Well you never know when you might need it. 
4. A reporter's notebook - for when (and if) I get an idea for a blog post. 
5. My old iPhone 3gs. -It's battery might have gotten flat but it's still available for emergencies

Five things you'll find in my bedroom...
1. Tons of stuff that doesn't have a 'home' so it just sits around somewhere - I had to leave this one alone because I am exactly the same! 
2. Stuffed animals, even though I'm nearly 35 years old - I have loads. 
3. Clothes that I have worn that need washing strewn at the bottom of the bed.
4. 2 Laptops. One I use for my own personal things and my mom's laptop which I use to do my business Admin course on, and because my mom's laptop is faster than mine. 
5. Two shelves filled with books, mainly about Photography and fiction. 

Five things I've always wanted to do...
1. Get a tattoo!
2. Go to New York. 
3. Learn Photography and develop my skills. 
4. Get married
5. Meet an Owl or have an Owl for a pet - just like Harry Potter. 

Five random things I'm currently loving...
1. Owls and anything that has an Owl on it. My mom bought me the cutest Owl Sweater and Trinket Box for Christmas. I also sent out loads of Owl Christmas Cards. Last week at work, I bought a set of 3 earrings - just because they had an Owl with them! Oh and my Owl Scarf!
3. Green Tea. Peppermint Tea. because I'm trying not to have too much dairy. Not because I have allergies or anything. 
4. Blogging.  I want to try and make some new blog friends, I love sharing and hope you guys will be kind enough to read and hopefully follow my blog. 
5. The new app on my iPhone called "Happier". - It's free in the app store. 

Five weird quirks I have...
1. I never used to like the taste of Green and Peppermint teas. Yet now, I can drink three or four cups a day. 
2. I can be grumpy in the mornings, especially at the weekend. 
3. Kevin tells me I am easy to wind up.  He's right. 
4. I have a weird obsession with Kev's feet. He was born with club feet and his toes curl downwards as though he has no toes. 
5. I have manky feet, or at least I think I have. Kev, however loves my feet. 

Five random songs from my iPhone playlist...
1. Pupananny - Afrika Bambaataa (This one's from my old college days. I remember myself and my friends who were twin girls dancing around like nutters to this). 
2. Wanna Be My Lover - La Bouche 
3. Lay Your Hands on Me - Bon Jovi.
4. Levels - Avicii. 
5. Let it Go - Java (This is my friend's dad's old Band. I still heart their music).

My Owl Scarf

Owl Trinket Box


That was fun, and easy! Just my favorite kind of blog post :) You guys should play along too if you want, because I always like learning more about my blog friends and I love you guys to learn some more about me. So what are some random things about you??