Buy a blue blouse for my 2nd interview at Sweet Dreams. This is red as I didn't get to buy one, mainly because I couldn't find one I liked, let alone have the time to go out and buy one.
Drink at least 3 cups of green tea per day. I've decided to make this an amber because I did drink 3 cups of green tea but not everyday. Probably 4 days out of 7 would be about right.
Complete and submit my Unit 3 assessment of Business & Administration. This one was completed and submitted on Monday night so I'm pleased with this. Completion of this means I only have 2 more units to complete and my course will be done.
Eat more fresh fruit. I've decided this is an Amber because although I didn't each fresh fruit everyday, I did have a lot more than I would normally on a daily basis.
Make Tom Jones' Slimming World Chicken. This was a recipe that I saw in the latest edition of the Slimming World magazine. Tom was voted "Young slimmer of the year 2012" and Like me he loves KFC, but for a slimmer it can be very daunting food. The reason it's gone red is because we didn't have any fresh chicken breasts readily available. I know I could have gone out and bought some but last week was a very busy week work wise.
So on to this weeks goals. Hopefully I'll do a lot better this week.
1) Plan blog posts for the week. I need to start doing this if I want to blog everyday or every other day. Researching what I want to blog about is important too.
2) Walk or go for a quick walk either with mum or round the shops at least 4 x this week. I have just over 2 months now to slim down for my brother's wedding on the 27 April. I will do this!
3) Do my laundry for the week...I think this one might get neglected because Kevin's not working at the moment and I'll probably be at his flat until 11 pm most nights this week.
4)Start taking my vitamins again. This one's important to me because since I stopped taking them I have started feeling more lethargic and tired. I want to sleep all the time. But last week I started taking them and have now put a reminder in my iPhone to make sure I take them everyday.
5) Do a daily food diary. I've got my weigh in at Slimming World tonight so I've decided that this one needs doing, because If I don't get a loss this week then I will be a little bit annoyed. I've been cutting out bread and trying not to eat bread as much, but being me and loving my white bread so much it's not exactly an easy task. But we shall see.
So that's my goals for this week. I'm hoping to do quite well with most of these, seeing I had such a bad week last week.
Looking forward to reading how you guys all do.
Ta-Ra for now.
Sara x
