Monday, February 18, 2013
Five for 5
Monday's here again......
Hey fellow bloggers. Hope you all managed to stick to a few of your Five goals this week.
I think I did pretty well, considering.
1. Read a new book.
- It's downloaded to my kindle, I just haven't started reading it yet. So it's going green.
2. Re-submit Unit 2 of my Business Administration Course.
- Yes! Finally I can move on to Unit 3 now and complete my assessment for that unit. Which needs to be in tonight by the way. So I should really be doing that right now!
3. Have at least 2 green teas a day and loads of water.
-I am so pleased I managed to do this. I felt so much better last week for doing so. Green tea acts as a laxative and helps you to loose weight.
4. Start Unit 3 of my Business Admin course.
- I've given this one an orange this week as I have started it and just have a few little things to finish off before I can submit the final assessment tonight.
5. Be prepared for work on Thursday.
- I won't share what I had to prepare for, but let's just say it went a lot better than I had expected it to and it was nice to actually meet our Area Manager!
So on to this weeks goals.
1) Buy a blue blouse for my 2nd Interview on Thursday.
- I need to do this because my trusty white one is looking a bit tattered.
2) Drink at least "3" cups of Green tea a day.
- I had to increase this to 3 cups this week because Green tea acts as a laxative and helps you to loose weight.
3) Complete Unit 3 of Business Admin Assessment and submit it TONIGHT!
- This one need to be done tonight, I will kick myself really hard if I don't do this today.
4) Eat more fresh fruit. No bananas allowed!
- I am usually quite good when it comes to fresh fruit and veg, but I don't eat many Apples so getting a few more Apples into my day will stop me eating CRISPS (CHIPS), CAKES, ANYTHING SUGARY THAT MAKES YOU FAT!!!
5) Make Tom Jones' (Not that Tom Jones!) slimming world chicken.
- This guy was voted "Young Slimmer of the Year" in 2012, after reading his emotional story in the March/April edition of slimming world and how he loved KFC, I thought I would try and re-create his healthy slimming world chicken recipe.
Next week's post might be a tad later, I guess it will depend on how I get on at my 2nd Interview on Thursday!!!! Wish me luck!!!
