Saturday, September 15, 2012

How Much Is My Face Worth?

Hi Guys.

Sorry for not being around the last two days, but Thursday was so hectic at work, that I didn't get round to blogging that day. Yesterday was again, hectic and I went out for a drink or two with Kevin and our friend John, whom we hadn't seen for a while.

Anyway these past couple of days, I've been seeing a LOT of "How Much Is My Face Worth?" blogs popping up so as they are quite intriguing and fun to read, I decided it's about time I did mine.

So here we go.

First I'll cleanse with some simple tesco cucumber wipes - 99p to remove any traces of dirt and soften my skin. I love the smell of these wipes. 

Next I'll apply my moisturiser - Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. £80. My mum actually gave me this in a set with two of these creams and a make-up bag which I use to take all my make-up and cleansing stuff to Kevin's. 

Next comes the Garnier Caffeine Roll on - £9.99. I love this for hiding my dark circles under my eyes. A lot of people have said that these don't work, but I think they do.

Then comes my Collection 2000 Primed and Ready. £5.99 (it was 3.99 when I bought it.) I love this, I have been looking for a suitable make-up primer and when I came across this a few weeks ago in my local Asda (Walmart for my friends across the pond) I knew I had to try it. It goes on so smoothly and creates a lovely matte finish.

Then comes my favourite product in my make-up bag! Touche Eclait #4. £25. I had been wanting to use this for so long before getting mine whilst on holiday in Salou. My mum used to use this when it first hit the stores and swore by it. I decided I wanted to try it. I love the way it goes on so smoothly and the way in which you can blend it in to match your skin tone.

Next comes my Benefit - Moonbeam Luminous Tint - £17. I have almost finished a bottle of this little beauty. I love it. sometimes I'll just wear it on it's on with a bit of bronzer. 

Next up is my Creme De La Mer - The treatment fluid foundation in Warm Beige. £65. My mum bought me this when we went to a beauty night at Selfirdges. It's so smooth and blends in perfectly with either a sponge or a brush. One of my favourite beauty products in my bag.

After that comes my bronzer/blusher. I do not have a blusher that I actually swear by.

Next is my eyeshadows. I do alternate these according to what I'm wearing that day, but my favourite ones are Bourjois Pastel Lumiere in Rose Ivory £5.25 and A brownish colour also bourjois. MAC eyeshadow in Nocturnelle. £12. The MAC eyeshadow has become my most used. It's a lovely darkish purple colour. I tried it at the same beauty night that I got my Creme De Lar Mer foundation. As it was my favourite colour I had to have it!

Next is w7 mascara. £1.99. I use this as my everyday mascara. For my night-time mascara or if I have somewhere important to go, I'll use Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara -black. £9.99.

Lisptick or gloss usually comes in the form of Bare Minerals - Rose. £12. I love this because it goes on with a brush rather than a sponge that you get with a lot of lipgloss these days. 

I am anticipating that my face will be worth quite a bit seeing I have such expensive tastes in moisturisers and foundations, not to mention concealers. So here we have it, the grand total....My Face Is Worth.....

£216.21!!!!!!!!

I am shocked! But at the same time I am NOT at all surprised at this. How much is your face worth?