Monday, September 17, 2012

Herbal Essences Review


I went shopping on Saturday with Kevin...Now usually I buy my beauty products from Superdrug as I have one of those Beauty Cards. Anyway whilst we were wandering through the aisles, I came across some Herbal Essence products that I have been wanting to try for a while. So seeing they're like £1.95 in Superdrug at the minute, they were £1 for all shampoos and conditioners and hair masks were £2.50 or 2 4 £4. I decided to treat myself or rather get Kevin to buy them for me....
So here's what I got...
Tousle Me Softly

Herbal Essences Shampoo Tousle Me Softly
-For a tousled look
-With wild violet and pomegranate extracts
-For naturally wavy hair
-With botanical silk extract
-Cleans to help reveal natural shine
A perfectly effortless caressable mess. This refreshingly clean shampoo provides all the toss and turn you yearn for. Who knew messy could be so beautiful.
Wild violet is a hardy plant that grows and spreads easily in the right conditions. For these reasons, it's often seen as a symbol of freedom and optimism.
I haven't used this yet, but it smells great and I never really do much with my hair anyway so this shampoo will be perfect for me.

Beautiful Ends Shampoo

Clairol Herbal Essences Split End Protection Shampoo Red Raspberry & Silk Extracts 400ml
I daily defy and defeat split ends and breakage. My luscious formula with red raspberry and silk extracts leaves your hair protected and luscious.
The first step of the V.I.P treatment your hair deserves. I used this on Sunday Morning and it just smells divine, I can honestly see how the women in the advert love the smell so much. I loved how my hair felt so soft and silky afterwards, even Kevin commented on how soft and shiny it looked. He even loved the way it smelled as well. So no doubt this will become a firm favourite.

Beautiful ends mask.

Clairol Herbal Essences Split End Protection Intensive Mask Red Raspberry & Silk Extracts 200ml.
I daily defy and defeat split ends and breakage. My luscious formula with red raspberry and silk extracts leaves your hair protected and luscious.
The first step of the V.I.P treatment your hair deserves. I suffer from split ends and dry often damaged hair due to using my hair straighteners, so this was a treat, not only for me but for my hair. You just leave on for 5mins and then rinse off. Again it left my hair feeling soft and shiny with that gorgeous Raspberry smell. Kevin couldn't get enough of the smell.
So I can honestly say that these two will definitely be used and I'll have to stock up on them whilst they're on offer at Asda!
Which Herbal Essence products do you like/use? I'd love to know.