Wednesday, September 12, 2012

If You Really Knew Me

I hope that Kate doesn't mind me doing my own take on this..It was so much fun to read, so I though I'd do one of my own.
So.....

"If You Really Knew Me....You'd Know That..".

I love my fiance, Kevin to bits.
I'm trying to plan our wedding, regardless.
I am big dog lover and really want one of my own....
I am addicted to Nescafe Azera Coffee, but coffee doesn't like me.
I adore Ski Smooth Yogurts.
I enjoy being able to take random photos with my iPhone.
I want either an iPhone 4 or 4s, but can't afford the cost of a pre-paid.
I hate the fact that the warehouse guys next door to work continue to put their stuff in our loading bay so that it's easier for them, even though they are NOT supposed to...
I would like a Fiat 500 in RED if and when I can afford to change my lovely Corsa.
I am completely addicted to the "New" DALLAS.
I try to drink at least 2 bottles of water a day.
I'm completely obsessed with blogging (or at least trying to blog) everyday.
I love (and would love to have it everyday) Banrock Station Light Rose Wine. As it's only 60Cals per 125ml glass.
I don't like to watch TV at home.
I never used to watch EastEnders before I met Kevin.
I'm constantly looking for a new challenge.
I don't like my retail job right now and want out, but need to find something else first and fast...
I burst out laughing at my fiance when he farts in public and it's loud....