Monday, September 10, 2012

12 Things from August

1) Candle scents this month:
Macintosh, Soft Blanket. Almond Cookie.

2) What I am reading this month:
I have just finished reading the Fifty Shades Trilogy again and now am reading A Jackie Collins novel of which I can't remember the name.

3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
"Next to You". Emile Sande. "We Are Young" Fun. "Read All About It." Professor Green.

4) Movies I saw:
Toy Story 3. Never seen it. 

5) Favorite tv moments of the month:
The Return of Dallas!

6) Something yummy I made:
A Pasta Rigatoni for myself and Kevin. 

7) Restaurants where I ate:
The Waggoners, Queen Victoria, it was Tex-Mex night. I'd been round to visit a friend of whom I hadn't seen for a while, she's also friends with Kevin, so she suggested going out for something to eat.

8) Five things I am loving this month:
1. The was in which my clothes are starting to feel less tight.

2. Mug Shots. These are a low fat snack just like a cup-soup only with noodles or pasta.
3. Kev's new Abtrack, it's going to get some abuse and hopefully tone up my fat tummy!
4. The Paralympics. Team GB have done brilliantly and I am so proud to be British right now.
5. Koppaberg Mixed Fruit Cider. It's just yummy!

9) A goal I had for this month:
To Lose 14Lbs. It's not happened yet!!!!

10) This month I looked forward to:
Kev having his lads night and the opportunity to go out shopping with mother for the day.

11) Something I want to be thankful for this month:
My weightloss. I was on track to losing 14Lbs - a stone and then I put on due to water retention and my monthly you know what. Lost 3Lbs the week after and a 1/5 the week after that. Then Put on again last week - 4/5Lbs!!!! I thought Nooooooooooo! And this week I've just been to Slimming World and have lost 1/5Lb, so it's a start. Hopefully next week I'll lose again and will be back on track to getting that illusive stone!!!!!