1. First movie quote to pop into your head right now:
"Spider Pig. Spider pig."
2. What was your fourth grade teacher's name?
Miss Castle.
3. Have you ever been to Denver?
Nope.
4. What is your favorite movie whose title begins with the letter C?
Nothing springs to mind.
5. What do you think is one of the worst television shows ever created?
LOST LOST LOST.
6. What do you recommend?
I don't have anything to recommend.
7. What is your favorite kind of nut to snack on?
Peanuts.
8. What kind of wedding did you have--or if you've never been married, what kind of wedding do you dream of having?
I think every girl wants the fairytale wedding. I'd love to get married in church and have a lovely ceremony, but somehow don't quite see that happening. So I guess I'd settle for a simple registry office or civil ceremony in the hotel we choose to marry in.
9. What is the most beautiful place you have ever seen?
The Theatre Of Dreams or Wembley Stadium.
10. What color are your toenails painted?
They aren't painted. I only paint my toenails in the summer!
11. What's the last thing you ordered online?
A DS card for my mom's mother's day present.
12. By noon, I’m usually:
Bored and can't wait until it get four thirty.
13. What is your favorite kind of gum?
Extra Ice
14. What color "grass" in the Easter basket?
Green.
15. What's for dinner tonight?
I'm not too sure. Depends what has come out of the freezer.
16. What is the last spice you used when cooking?
PMontreal pepper seasoning.
17. How many varieties of mustard are in your refrigerator right now?
Just a Dijon.
18. Zoo or museum?
Depends what mood I'm in. I'd have to say the zoo at the moment.
19. Favorite cracker?
I don't really eat crckers much.
20. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My jeans. I wear a pair almost every day.