Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend In Brief

It's been an Interesting weekend. Firstly, I couldn't wait to see my Sexy Fiance on Friday. We were invited to a wedding of some of Kevin's friends Pam and Aidy.
Me and Kevin at the wedding.


Mark and John join us for a photo.

Then on Saturday I had a nice lie in until around 1130am and thought I should get ready for work.  Got all my clothes ready too, seeing I would be going straight to Kevin's from work. Dropped stuff off and went to start my shift. I had a feeling it would be a crap shift, but it wasn't seeing it was really busy (even though Burnley were at home) and it went really fast. Then it was back to Kevin's for a bit of tea and shower before setting off to meet John (Black coat above) and Roy for a few dwinkies. We were going to go to the pictures but the film Kevin wants to see isn't out until Wednesday!

Yesterday was Mothering Sunday here, so we took mother to Barocco's for tea. I always have their chicken livers - or Fegatini. It's absolutely Delish...I really want to try and make it myself. Maybe.

I hope you all had a good weekend.