Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Want Wednesday

Seeing it's nearly my Birthday...this weeks I want is about birthday gifts.

There seems to be so much hype about these on the iphone forum that I frequent, so I think one of these seems logical, seeing as my mophie Juice pack is rather shite!


So that when It's at the side of my bed its laid down flat. This would be ideal!


Maybe not as much as this, but something around £25 - 50 would do nicely!


A cute little Me to You tatty teddy from Kevin!


Lots of this so that I can treat myself to some nice new clothes, gadgets and cool stuff!


 I wanted this for my Wii when I bought my original guitar hero package but it had only just been released and was way too expensive.


I already have Your Shape but this includes many more fun workouts!

Always loved mortal kombat.


Footy on my Wii. What more can I say?


All 3 series of Gavin and Stacey! I love it!!