Kevin and I spoke to each other again last night...as we often do. He rang me at work around 11am and of course my shitty signal dropped. So the call was disconnected. So it was down to the old text message.
"Ring me at lunch babes x" I sent. So He rings at 12.40pm. Not being one to say much, he just proceeded to tell me that he will get the keys a week tomorrow for another flat (not the one he originally went for) as this one is fully carpeted, has a bath and a shower and gas central heating and an electric fire.
All it needs is a few licks of paint and a bit of tidying up and thats going to be just perfect! I can't wait to start helping him move into it. I have already aquired my mum and dad's old settee (if you've ever watched Gimme Gimme Gimme with Kathy Burke and James Dreyfuss, then it's similar to the one in their flat!! Very 70's!) and if I can find them, their nest of tables on loan until Kevin can get his own.
I've also managed to drag out some cutlery and kitchen utensils as well as a few plates and mugs. Hopefully Mark and his mom will be able to dig out some stuff for him too.
I really can't wait!!!! Roll on next friday!!!!!