Sorry it's been a while, been so busy moving my things over to Kevin's so that I can move in. So hectic! Anyway now that I've got more stuff over there I can finally get back to blogging more. This weekend was a fabulous one. Friday started off with Gala Bingo with Kevin, his brother Mark, wife Heather and Heather's mum Sue. We didn't win out but was a brilliant night. Saturday afternoon we met with our wedding photographer and had a few photos taken. Here's one of them.
This man makes me so happy, I'm so proud of him after the unfortunate events of last month. He lost his mom to cancer and even though it's hard he's coping better than I thought.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KEVIN. Can't wait to become your wife in August.
Sunday we headed out for the day to The Coronation St tour, it was a wonderful look back at one of Britains most loved and watched television programme. So many memorable moments, remembering our favourite characters past and present. I'll put more pictures on later but here's one highlight. Having our photo taken behind the famous Rovers Return Bar!
After all the excitement it was out on to the streets famous cobbles to take a few photos. I even got one of Kevin in the phone box outside Audrey's salon! Took a few photos and headed back to the car.....we just about found it!

