Tuesday, April 01, 2014

36 Things In a Year


Hey how Ya'll doing? This time next week I will be 36..Hence the title of this post today. I've not done anything like this before so last night I sat down and thought about ALL the things that I could possibly accomplish within a year. So here goes. 


  1. Get married to my wonderful man - I'm doing this on 16 August this year!
  2. Swim with Dolphins.
  3. Lose 2st before June 7 2014 - This is when I have my very first official dress fitting!
  4. Lose 4st in total before 16 August 2014.
  5. Visit New York.
  6. Visit Miami.
  7. Throw out/sell/give to charity all my old/too big clothes/shoes etc.
  8. Go without diet soda/soda for ONE month - eventually give up soda!
  9. Watch 5 movies I have never seen.
  10. Do some DIY with Kevin when we're living together.
  11. Design a new Blog Page and get it out there...
  12. Blog at least three times a week.
  13. Save up for an Apple Mac.
  14. Have a day out once a month with the hubby, preferably somewhere new.
  15. Take a weekend break away somewhere with Kevin.
  16. Find a new job. NOT IN RETAIL! God I hate retail....
  17. Drink two bottles of water - daily.
  18. Drink more green tea.
  19. Go to at least one concert.
  20. Watch the entire series of Nashville.
  21. Sort out ALL my stuff ready to move into Kevin's.
  22. Strip down, sand and paint the windowsill in Kevin's bathroom.
  23. Keep my weight at Target.
  24. Sort out my finances once and for all.
  25. Buy an iPhone 5s.
  26. Get a 3G/Wifi iPad/Tablet.
  27. Read a least 3 books a month. I'm reading 2 so it's a start. 
  28. Put Polish on and or do my nails once a fortnight.
  29. Have a bath instead of a shower now and again.
  30. Write a novel.
  31. Run a 5K for Cancer Research UK.
  32. Run a 5K for MacMillan.
  33. Donate weekly/Monthly to #CRUK.
  34. Donate weekly/Monthly to #Macmillan.
  35. Eat much more healthily.
  36. Do more with Kevin...
So there it is. My 36 Things to do in a Year. I will post a Birthday Weekend Shenanigans next week...

Hope ya'll have a fabulous week, whatever you're doing. TTFN.