1) Memorizing ALL the words to my First Dance song at my upcoming August wedding. Nothing beats hearing the song you and your hubby to be have chosen to dance to as your first dance together as Husband and Wife.
2) Your Favorite Childhood TV Show. Ooooh how can I limit this to just 1. There are so many shows I used to watch when I was a kid, so it's hard to obsess over just one!
3) Soaking up every last bit of the Summer Sun. It's not often we get much of the yellow stuff here in the UK, so when we do I like to get out in it...
4) Your Wedding Plans. Not long to go now until I am officially Mrs Kevin McKnight. 7 Weeks! This year has gone so quickly and I honestly don't know if I will have my seating plans, menu cards, favours etc ready for our big day!!!
5) Your 11am Tea break. I'm actually trying to cut down on diet soda's so I'm having an 11am Tea break.
6) Organizing the perfect outfit/bikini/etc for my upcoming Hen Party (Bachelorette party) All I have been told is that it's a spa day and then I've to get my glad rags on at night for a 70's Disco party. I don't have to dress up in 70's clothes but it might be a fun option if I do.
7) Organizing Pinterest/Cleaning up Twitter followers/Instagramming etc.
I don't think I'm obsessed with this as much as I would like to be...
8) Getting my mum's famous Rizza Smooka (Red Rice) recipe just right. I haven't actually tried to make this yet, but once done it's never forgotten. Going to have to make this for Kevin, because I can guarantee that once he's tried it he'll love it as much as I do!
9) Sleeping in on Sunday's. Since moving in with Kevin, this hasn't been an option, Kevin's always been an early bird.
10) My Blog. This is something I've been meaning to sort out, just never got round to it..been so busy obsessing over Wedding Plans and other things.