Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link Up.

I'm linking up with Jake and Holly for Finish the Sentence...I loved this last time.

My happy place...Is in my bed or better still on the balcony of our hotel room in Salou. I can sit here for hours and chill out under that sun. Hopefully get some writing done and read a lot.


Whatever happened to... My Wrinkles Dog. God I loved that toy.

So what if I....am addicted to crisps and can't lose weight.


E! needs a reality show about...Writers

My go-to fast food meal is... KFC


You might not know that I....am trying to write a novel...


The hottest quarterback in the NFL is...I don't know. I don't watch NFL.


If I could....win the lottery I would just jump on a plane and head off to Salou, I'd be more than happy to say goodbye to work and everything cold and miserable about Britain for a few weeks. 


Twerking is....Just simply not right. 

I think it's super gross when...Philly cheese goes moldy. Ewwww.


Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus....to get the heck off my TV- like right NOW!