Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday Topics-7 American Cities

It's link up time again, this time with Lauren for Tuesday Topics.

This week 7 American Cities I want to visit. Well I have not really been to that many. 

The places I've visited in America are.... San Diego, La Jolla, LA, Santa Barabara, Santa Monica, Las Vegas. That's it! Do small towns count?

The ones I do want to see though are:-

1. San Francisco - I've always wanted to visit Alcatraz and ride on the trams. So much to do as well.

2. New York - A trip to America isn't complete without visiting New York.

3. Chicago - The windy city. Plus my cousin who we don't see that often lives here.

4. Seattle - Not just because it's where Fifty shades of Grey was set, but because one of my favourite TV shows was set here - Fraiser. God I loved that show. 

5. Dallas- Because it's home to one of the most popular 80's shows ever made....need I say anything more?

6. Miami - Just for the beaches and the glorious nightlife and the weather of course!

7. Finally New Orleans - Home of Blues and everything else connected with the South.....

Can I include one more? Purrlease.....No I hear you say. Well I'm going to anyway so there.

I would also love to visit Memphis...because this is where Elvis Presley's home - Graceland's is located and I've always been a fan.

So there's my 7 (8) American Cities I want to visit...what's on your list?