
1. Use the last of the free guest passes my mom has for the gym, get to the pool twice. Only got to go swimming once last week.
2. Drink 2-4 bottles of Vittel water everyday. I am pleased with this one because I had more than enough water everyday.
3. Try out a new recipe. Didn't get round to this but Kevin did make a meat and potato pie all by himself. Which was good. So maybe it should be an Orange. Lol.
4. Work out twice at home. Didn't get to do this either because I was over at Kevin's a lot last week after he had his operation.
5. Make Kevin a main course and a sweet on Sunday this week. We ate out yesterday for tea with Kevin's brother and nephew because Kevin didn't feel like cooking anything and it was HIS turn.
This week's goals are:
1) Drink Plenty of water again. At least 2-4 bottles everyday.
2) Lose that last Pound or 2 today and get my Stone award and Body Magic award at Slimming World tonight! - This is a MUST DO!
3) Wash all of my holiday clothes ready for our holidays.
4) Write an up to date list of what I want to take on holiday.
5) Get Kevin to order me a new batch of Raspberry Ketones for the holidays.