Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Holiday's & Silver Body Magic and Salou.


I missed last weeks Tuesday Topics, because of work. But this week I will try and link up with my 8 goals for this month.

1) Shift this stone and another 1/2 a stone ...which is about 14.7lbs (BEFORE OUR HOLIDAYS IN 6 WEEKS!) I just needed 2lbs off at slimming world last night and I bloody well put on because I hadn't eaten enough to burn the fat, even though I was up and down all day at work! But a bonus was getting my Bronze Body Magic Certificate!!!! 

2) Achieve my Silver Body Magic award at Slimming World before we go on our Hols to this wonderful place. 

Salou's Promenade

Hotel Calypso - Our favourite hotel. 


3) Wash and Iron all my holiday clothes. 

4) Make a list of what I want to take. 

5) Download some books to the Kindle. 

6) Put more music on my iPhones. 

7) Buy a Kaftan type top for the beach/pool. 

8) Order some more Raspberry Ketones before we go away.

Hopefully I'll be able to link up next week too.