
1) GET SHUT OF THESE LAST 3LBS THAT I NEED FOR MY 1ST STONE AWARD - I will be positive about this and stick to my eating plan.
2) Keep a food journal and PLAN, PLAN, PLAN. - If I do this I won't end up eating crap and have things I shouldn't be having.
3) Keep a journal for the week to help focus on the positive things from the day.
4) Get to the gym/pool twice and push towards my Bronze Body Magic award at Slimming World.
5) Buy Kevin a Get Well Soon card. - He's going in hospital for a Hernia operation on Wednesday so I will be giving him plenty of TLC if he's allowed home on Wednesday night.
Did bad last week, only got to the pool once. Last week was a bit hectic, I spent most evenings with Kevin after his operation on Wednesday night when he was allowed home. So it's no wonder I haven't stuck to any of my goals.
This week.....
1. Use the last of the free guest passes my mom has for the gym, get to the pool twice.
2. Drink 2-4 bottles of Vittel water everyday.
3. Try out a new recipe.
4. Work out twice at home.
5. Make Kevin a main course and a sweet on Sunday this week.