1) Candle scents this month:
Red Velvet. Vanilla Cupcake. Black Coconut. Honey & Spice.
2) What I am reading this month:
Striker by Michelle Betham. In Betwen Jobs by British Actor Duncan Pow.
3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
Not really been listening to much really this month.
4) Movies I saw:
Django. There was nothing on the tv on Easter Sunday night and as we never went out we decided to watch this. All I can say is what a great film.
5) Calendar image for the month:
I'm afraid I don't have any images on my calendar....boooo!
6) New recipe tried this month:
I tried Slimming World Chicken. It's a bit like KFC but much much more healthy.
7) Restaurants where I ate:
Harvester @ Bentley Wood Farm.
8) Five things I am loving this month:
1) That it's nearly my birthday.
2) Being more open with Kevin.
3) Having found a new iPhone to play with.
4) Finding that clothes are starting to fit better.
5) Losing weight.
9) Three (Five) goals I had this month and three goals for next month:
1. Lose my Stone at SlimmingWorld and get my stone award. Of course this still hasn't happened.
2. Scan more old photos with mom ready to send to Hannah (my brother's sister in law) for my brother's upcoming wedding.We managed to get through 4 boxes the other night.
3. Make at least one or two slimming World meals. I did make KFC style chicken so it's a bonus.
4. Find a nice dress to wear at our kid's wedding. I do actually have the dress that I wore for Kate's hen do, I don't think I can get away with wearing it again can I?
5. Finish session 4 of and submit of my Business Admin course. I have written the assessment but haven't submitted it yet!
1. Get my stone award at Slimming World and make at least 2 more recipes from the magazine.
2. Sort out a budget planner and track my finances every week.
3.Download three new books for my kindle.
10) This month I looked forward to:
Kate's Hen do at Jamie's Italian in manchester.
11) Something I want to be thankful for this month:
Having some "ME" time away from Kevin because of the shitty weather. We all need a bit of space now and again.
12) A photo I took this month: I actually took a few (lol).
The first one is the day of Kate's Hen do. This was my make-up for the night.
This next one is a photo of Kevin and I that I took on Good Friday when we went out for a couple of drinks.