Happy Birthday Me!!!! Going to keep this week's post short and sweet. Anyway here goes.
1) Start a weekly budget plan.
Kevin wants us to go away on holiday this year, but it's too expensive so if I want to go, I will need to start saving some money. I've started putting some money away for this each week now, so hopefully I'll be able to have some spending money!
2) Put £20-40 away each week from this week towards my holiday. See above.
3) Find a job.
I really need to do this, because I feel like I'm always skint!
4) Find a nice dress for our Johnny's wedding.
I do have one but I don't think it's pretty enough for wedding.
5) Use my E-cig every day.
I need to do this one because the price of cigarettes is due to go up by 26p soon and they will be almost £7.40 for a pack. It's a good incentive to start giving them up!
Green - Completed. Red - Incomplete. Purple - Almost complete.
Here's my to-do's for this week.
1) Use my e-cig everyday again.
2) Buy some new jeans for everyday wear.
3) Update my iPhone as it's becoming a bit slow.
4) Eat plenty of salmon and fish.
5) Find a Job.
