Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Five for 5



It's Easter Monday and because its fallen on the 1st April this year that can only mean ONE thing. It's only a week to my birthday!!!!! Yes it's a week today!
I haven't really got anything planned but that might change. Seeing I'm typing this on my moms iPad I can't get the colors to signify completed tasks so you will have to bare with me until I can get to my laptop.

Anyway without further ado, here's how I got on last week with my Five for 5.

RED = Incompleted Tasks. PURPLE = Semi completed Tasks. GREEN=Completed Tasks.

1) Put some money away for Apple Mac.
This never got done again. I will get round to doing this once I get sorted with a decent job.
2) Do at least three sessions of yoga.
This kinda got a bit neglected last week. But I made up for it in going for a walk three times last week.
3) Finish assessment 4 of my Business Admin course.
I am naughty because this STILL hasn't been done. I will complete it this week.
4) Pay £23.50 off my bill for 02.
I didn't get chance to do this. So it will have to wait until next time.
5) Sort out blog lovin.
This never materialised either so I,ll give it another go when I get chance.

This weeks tasks are as follows.

1) Start a weekly budget plan.
Kevin wants us to go away on holiday this year, but it's too expensive so if I want to go, I will need to start saving some money.
2) Put £20-40 away each week from this week towards my holiday.
This needs to be on the very top of my to-do list this week! I am not not having a week/ten days in this horrible weather!
3) Find a job.
I really need to do this, because I feel like I'm always skint!
4) Find a nice dress for our Johnny's wedding.
I do have one but I don't think it's pretty enough for wedding.
5) Use my E-cig every day.
I need to do this one because the price of cigarettes is due to go up by 26p soon and they will be almost £7.40 for a pack. It's a good incentive to start giving them up!

Here's to a great week.