Tuesday, April 09, 2013

All About Me


I saw this on  a blog called Reprogramming The Mind whilst reading link up's for Five for 5 with Jenn and Jess.

I actually thought it was extremely cool and would be fun to do, So here you go...Hope Y'all learn something about me. 


I AM...
  • A complete romantic
  • Obsessed with my iPhone
  • A blogger when I feel like blogging
  • Completely Unorganized - So glad my mom bought me a cute little organiser with owls on it.
  • Obsessed with anything Owl. 
  • A book Lover
  • Hopelessly in Love with my Fiance
  • Studying for a course in Business Administration
  • Looking forward to our holiday in July
  • Trying to lose a stone and hope to lose another stone before my holiday.
  • A bit nerdy at times
  • Useless at saving money.  
  • Obsessed with handbags and purses (as y'all call them across the pond!)

I LIKE...

  • Social Networking - Most of my friends are people from School and some of Kevin's friends.
  • Anything with an owl on it. 
  • Chocolate 
  • Going to Slimming World group and losing a few pounds - It makes me want to push further to obtaining that 2 stone!
  • Looking at old photos of myself and realising I was once skinny!
  • Chilling out with my Kindle and a good book at night before I go to bed.
  • Discovering new recipes to try, but they need to be low in fat.
  • Blogging
  • Reading 
  • Writing short stories (Hope to write a novel one day and have it published!)
  • Retail therapy and shopping for new clothes, especially handbags and purses.
  • Finding money in a bag or purse I haven't used for a while.
  • Spending time with Kevin 
  • Feeling the sun on my skin
I do Hope you've all learned a few things about me. I can think of a few more things I might add to this at some point, but for now I hope y'all enjoy reading this.