Monday, April 29, 2013
Five for 5
It's Monday again. I will be keeping this short and sweet. it's been a very busy and emotional weekend.
RED = In-complete. GREEN = Completed. PURPLE = Semi-Complete.
1) Try on ALL holiday clothes. - Did this last week and am pleased that everything STILL fits. So that means that I haven't put any weight on!
2) Sort out and Try on clothes for the wedding. - This was done on Friday night.
3) Lose 4lbs. Ok so it wasn't actually 4lbs but I did maintain, which I am happy about. I was surprised this morning after having lost 1lb.
4) Find a job. - Nope still not happening.
5) Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. - Didn't eat as much as I'd have liked but still managed it most days.
So on to this week's goals.
1) Lose those last few pounds - I NEED MY STONE AWARD!!!!!
2) Drink 2 liters of water a day - I NEED TO START DOING THIS FOR DEFINITE.
3) Prepare a welcome banner for MR & MRS PILLING. - MY BROTHER'S BEEN ON HONEYMOON.
4) Get in at least 3 lots of activity - THIS IS A MUST DO!
5) Start a saving plan for mine and Kevin's wedding. - Jonathan and Kate's is out of the way now, so I need to concentrate on mine.
