I'm linking up with Halie this week for First Things First. I didn't do one last week, but this weeks topics sounded like such good fun, I didn't want to miss out.
1. What's the First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery?
Hmm. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would actually buy would be an Apple Mac. Preferably a Mac Book Air. I really need a new laptop for blogging and doing school stuff on. My Fujitsu is so slow. Then I would buy a nice red mini cooper and drive over to Kevin's work (when he gets a new job) I will turn up in reception and ask to see him. If they refuse to let him come into reception, I will ring him and tell him to come down because he is handing his notice in right now and we are going to the airport.
2. First person you call when you get amazing news.
This one might just depend on the news. Usually I'll call Kevin, but then I'd call my mom. If it was to say I had won the lottery, I would call my parents first, then I'd call Kevin.
3. First thing you do when you get home after a bad day.
Now if I've had a really really bad day, I would make a cup of tea. Run a bath and just chill. After a nice hot bath, I like to sleep. Last night I came home and had a bath, then after my tea I just went straight to bed and slept. I feel so much more refreshed in the mornings after a good night's sleep.
Looking forward to linking up next week.
