Wednesday, May 01, 2013

April Snapshots 2013


I haven't done this one in a while.

1) Candle Scents This month.
Black Coconut, Coconut Bay, Velvet Cupcake.
2) What I'm Reading this month.
Striker - Michelle Betham.
3) Top 3 2 Songs I was Drawn to.
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight (this was my brother and his wife's chosen song for their first dance).  Jerusalem. 
4) Movies I saw.
Django Unchained. 
5) Calendar Image for the Month.

I know it's not exactly a calendar image, but it's something that's happened this month.

6) New recipe I tried this month. 
Slimming World - Creamy Garlic Mushroom Tagliatelle. 
7) Restaurants where I ate.
The Alma Inn - For my brother's wedding reception. Nino's - For mine, my dad's, my mum and dad's wedding anniversary and to celebrate my brother getting married. New Waggoners - Kevin taking me for lunch on my birthday. 
8) Five things I loved this month.
1) Spring finally arriving. 2) Having my family around me when we were at Nino's. 3) Kevin meeting my parent's properly and actually getting on with my dad. 4) Celebrating my brother's wedding. 5) Having Kevin there by my side to get me through the day.  
9) Three goals I had for this month:
1) To get my stone award. 2) Complete Unit 4 of my business admin course. 3) Download a new book for my kindle. 
10) This month I looked forward to: 
My brother's wedding.
11) Something I want to be thankful for this month.
My weight-loss. 
12) A photo I took this month
Me and Kevin and Jonathan & Kate's wedding. Kev - you look good in a suit babe. wear one more often please!!

Jonathan & Kate are Married. Love you loads little brother.

First Dance as Husband & Wife.