Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link Up.


I saw this on Allie's blog and thought it sounds like fun so I'm linking up with Holly and Jake via Allie. 

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... What I wanted without having to worry about putting weight on!

2. On my Prom night....I didn't have a Prom in High School. 

3. When I go to the store, I always buy... Either Nail Polish or Jewellery. 

4. Family functions typically...Cringe. Except when I know that certain people aren't going to be there.

5. I think my blog readers... Seriously, I don't have all that many followers so this one is a bit hard to comment on...

6. I'd much rather be..... Sunning myself on the beach in Salou or lazing by the pool with a nice cold beer.

7. I have an obsession with.... Nail Art, MUA. Cute little dresses. Owls. Panda's. My iPhone. Instagram. Twitter. Facebook. Gratitude Journal.Happier.
Honestly the app's list is endless.

8. My work friends.... I don't associate with people from the shop outside work. So they're not really classed as work friends.

9. When I created my Facebook account.... It was 2007. Everyone was on Facebook! 

10. My least favorite word is... Pounds....These are the devil word when it comes to weigh in at slimming world. If I've put pounds on, I'm usually grumpy but if I've lost pounds then I feel happy.

11. I really don't remember.... much about my Grandad Hawil. I have a lot of photos and memories from our trip to Australia in 1994/95. Then after that nothing because he passed away in 1998 after only meeting him once in 1994/95. 

12. Justin Bieber.... is so annoying I hate him.

Now. Finish this sentence. Who was your second ever blate with....

Kevin. One new years eve. I won't say any more because it's painful to talk about it and remember it.