Monday, March 25, 2013

Five For 5




Is it Monday again already? It not long off Easter now and it will soon be my birthday! Whoooo Hooo!
I was rather bad at keeping to my goals from last week. I think I only managed ONE of them. That's BAD!

Red = Uncompleted Tasks. Blue =Semi Completed Tasks. Green= Completed Tasks. 

1) Try and do at least 3 sessions of Activity this week. I don't know why this one wasn't a green. It could be but I've given it Blue because  I was just so busy trying to get some of my course (business admin) done that I couldn't be bothered to do anything after I got home from work. I did however lose 1 and a half pounds last week at Slimming World and only need to lose 3lbs and I'll get my stone award this week!
2) Finish Chapters 1 & 2 of my short story and my assignment. This was definitely a no go because I was busy with my course. 
3)Put some money away for an Apple Mac. I need a new laptop. I will get some money put away this week. For definite. 
4) Sort out and de-clutter my desk at home. Yeah. Finally got this done. My desk looks a lot tidier now, it's still cluttered some but at least I've tidied all my papers away and put things away after I have used them. 
5) Keep my mouth shut in a bad situation. I've decided this one will be a blue because I've not really been in a bad situation to be honest.

This weeks tasks are as follows:

1) Put some money aside towards an Apple Mac.
2) Do at least 3 sessions of Yoga.
3) Finish assessment 4 of My Business Admin Course.
4) Pay £20 off my o2 Bill on Friday.
5) Sort out BlogLovin. 

I'm going to try and get all of these done. I really want to do number 4 anyway!