Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tuesday Topics Link Up


Lauren and  Tiffany are hosting this, I thought about doing the last one of these but never got round to it.

Nine Things You Won't Change Your Mind On. 

1) My Honeymoon Destination.
I really want to go to Barbados.
2) Love
I don't think I'll ever love anyone as much as I Love Kevin.
3) Where I want to get Married.
As Long as it's nowhere near Gretna Green I will be happy with either the registry office or a fancy hotel for a civil ceremony.
4) My Job
As Much as hate my job and wish I could find something that paid better money, I'll have to stick with it.
5) My Business Admin Course
This feels like being back at school. But if it helps me get a better job then I need to complete it!
6) Mackerel Fillets in Tomato Sauce.
Yuck. Just Yuck. Enough Said! 
7) Green Tea Makes you lose weight.
I honestly don't know if this IS true. It worked for my Aunty, It doesn't work for me. 
8) An Apple a day keeps the dentist away.
I've always looked after my peggies. I don't think I got my first filling until I was in my 30's.
9) I will not get an iWatch or go back to an android phone.
Seriously, what's that all about? i Watch? why not just wear a normal watch. Android Sucks.