Hey Ya'll. I can't believe it's Monday again. Seriously though, where are the days going? It doesn't feel like it's been two minutes since we were celebrating Christmas and New Year. Plus it's only seven weeks until my baby brother gets married...(expect a rather extended and very long blog post that week following!)
So on to the topic in question now...as it's Monday, ya'll know what that means. Yes It's time for Five for 5.
I actually had a terrible week last week so expect to see lots of reds. The reason for this is because both my folks were sick. They both had this really nasty cold/cough chesty thing that kept them off work for at least a week. Then last Sunday I started with it and felt awful all week. I finally started feeling a bit better on Friday but wasn't 100%. Then on Saturday I was up early to go visit the Trafford Centre (a big indoor shopping mall) with my mom for a Mother's Day special event day. (Will tell ya'll more about that later). And then it was off to Jamie Oliver's Italian in Manchester for my future sister-in-law's hen party.
Completed tasks in Purple. Semi-completed tasks in Pink and non completed in Red.
1) Plan my blog posts for the week.
All the posts I wanted to write are in my notepad so it's just a matter of typing them up and posting. I didn't do anything last week but sleep because I was so tired from being sick.
2) Try and do some activity this week. At least 3 sessions. I've borrowed my mum's yoga dvd, it's not something I had actually thought about doing as a form of activity, but they say it's supposed to tone you up and make you more supple, so I'm game! This definitely didn't happen!
3) Finish chapters 1 and 2 of my short story.
This one might prove difficult, as I actually have an assignment to complete this week for my Business and Administration course, but I will try and work on this at some stage this week. I didn't get round to completing my assignment due to being sick so this didn't happen either.
4) Don't be afraid to ask Kevin if I need to borrow money off him.
I don't like asking Kevin to lend me money if I haven't got any, but if there's something I need and I don't have money to buy it then usually I'll do without. Kevin's ok with lending me money as long as I pay him back, which he knows I'll do when I have it. I didn't see Kevin all week, with the exception of calling round on Friday to pick some shoes up that I needed for Saturday Night.But did get round to his place last night for a couple of hours.
5) Set up a weekly spending budget.
This one's important because I need to start watching what I'm spending my money on. I need some new jumpers for work as my old ones are looking a bit tatty, hopefully the Toshi Finance App on my iPhone will help with this. It lets you put in how much you have in your account when you get paid. Then you can add your spends for each day. Again this never happened because I was too sick to bother doing anything.
This weeks goals will follow on from last weeks...with a couple of amendments.
1) Try and do at least 3 sessions of Activity this week.
2) Finish Chapters 1 & 2 of my short story and my assignment.
3)Put some money away for an Apple Mac. I need a new laptop.
4) Sort out and de-clutter my desk at home.
5) Keep my mouth shut in a bad situation.
I am hoping I will get round to doing quite a lot of this, I am still feeling a little tired from being sick but I don't want another week like last week.
This weeks goals will follow on from last weeks...with a couple of amendments.
1) Try and do at least 3 sessions of Activity this week.
2) Finish Chapters 1 & 2 of my short story and my assignment.
3)Put some money away for an Apple Mac. I need a new laptop.
4) Sort out and de-clutter my desk at home.
5) Keep my mouth shut in a bad situation.
I am hoping I will get round to doing quite a lot of this, I am still feeling a little tired from being sick but I don't want another week like last week.
