Tuesday, March 05, 2013

First Things First


It's Tuesday So That must mean First Things First...Here's what's on the agenda for this week.


First thing I reach for in the fridge
First car accident or traffic violation
First BIG accomplishment I'm proud of

1) First Thing I reach for in the fridge. 
Hmmmm. This depends. Usually the Milk so I can make a cup of tea. Boring I know, but I'd rather have a cup of tea than juice or a soda. (We never have soda in our house now anyway). 

2) First Car accident or Traffic Violation. 
I don't remember much about my first car accident, except that I was with my mom and we were either going somewhere or coming back and I was sat in the middle of the back seat when this car pulled out in front of us and my mom had to jam the brakes on. I went forwards hitting my head on the gear stick. 

My first traffic violation would be just before Christmas. I was rushing to get to work and had a Sunday driver  in front of me, so I overtook him and there was a mobile speed camera van, needless to say I got caught for speeding.

3) First BIG accomplishment I'm Proud of.
Losing half a stone at Slimming World. 

And if you'd like to prepare and get ready for next week's First Things First link up, start by checking out next week's awesome co-hosts, Carrie @ The Carrie Gland & Allie @ Tales of a Twenty Something.
1. First real piece of jewelry you owned
2. First magazine subscription
3. First time staying home alone