Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Magazine's & Jewellery & Home Alone


Ok, so It's Wednesday. I know this post is usually done on a Tuesday but I was so busy with My Business & Administration course yesterday that I forgot all about doing this. I could have posted it when I got home but I was at Kevin's until gone 10pm and was actually so tired from writing notes and submitting mini-assessments yesterday.

Anyway here goes:

1st Time Home Alone. 
I don't actually remember my mom and dad letting me and my brother stay home alone that much really. I think it was only when we were in High School that we started staying home alone. When we did stay home alone after coming home from school it was only really for an hour or so until my mom came home from work. 

1st Magazine Subscription.
I never had any teen magazine subscriptions when I was little, but I do remember my grandma once got me and my brother a subscription to National Geographic. I used to enjoy reading the articles in there. But if I did have a magazine subscription I would have probably liked "More" or "Seventeen". My mom used to get "Prima", "Women's Own" and "Women's Weekly" sometimes when we went to the grocery store and I would sometimes read those.



 




1st Ever piece of "Real" Jewellery
When I was little my mom bought me a little cross. I used to wear that all the time until I got the cross in this picture. The other necklace is a silver heart with a little key (you can't really see it very well) that Kevin bought me for my birthday in the first year we were together. I had just come back from visiting my relatives in Australia with my mom and hadn't seen him for a whole month. Needless to say he had missed me too.  


I know it's a bit late but they say better late than never. Looking forward to next week's link up.