Hey guys. It's Monday again. That can only mean one thing....
I don't think I did very well with my goals last week as I spent most nights at Kevin's and plus my dad wasn't too well, he was off work for four days with a chest infection, so I had to run the business for him. It wasn't a very productive week.
1)Plan blog posts for the week. I need to start doing this if I want to blog everyday or every other day. Researching what I want to blog about is important too. I've made this one an amber because I did actually plan what I wanted to blog about, I just didn't get round to posting it!
2) Walk or go for a quick walk either with mum or round the shops at least 4 x this week. I have just over 2 months now to slim down for my brother's wedding on the 27 April. I will do this! I'm having this as a red because mum and I only managed a walk once and then the rest of the week I was stuck in the office, but hopefully this week I'll manage to get at least some activity done.
3) Do my laundry for the week...I think this one might get neglected because Kevin's not working at the moment and I'll probably be at his flat until 11 pm most nights this week. Well I did get most of it done on Thursday. So it's a start!
4)Start taking my vitamins again. This one's important to me because since I stopped taking them I have started feeling more lethargic and tired. I want to sleep all the time. But last week I started taking them and have now put a reminder in my iPhone to make sure I take them everyday.This one was a huge success and I always take them as soon as I have got up. So it's a great start.
5) Do a daily food diary. This started off great for the first couple of days and then because I couldn't get home for lunch as I usually do. I will vow to do this again this week and make it work.
This week's I'm going to try and complete some of last weeks goals that were either red or amber so here goes....
1) Plan blog posts for the week and actually post them!
I think I might just get round to doing this, all the posts I wanted to write are in my notepad so it's just a matter of typing them up and posting.
2) Try and do some activity this week. At least 3 sessions. I've borrowed my mum's yoga dvd, it's not something I had actually thought about doing as a form of activity, but they say it's supposed to tone you up and make you more supple, so I'm game!
3) Finish chapters 1 and 2 of my short story.
This one might prove difficult, as I actually have an assignment to complete this week for my Business and Administration course, but I will try and work on this at some stage this week.
4) Don't be afraid to ask Kevin if I need to borrow money off him.
I don't like asking Kevin to lend me money if I haven't got any, but if there's something I need and I don't have money to buy it then usually I'll do without. Kevin's ok with lending me money as long as I pay him back, which he knows I'll do when I have it.
5) Set up a weekly spending budget.
This one's important because I need to start watching what I'm spending my money on. I need some new jumpers for work as my old ones are looking a bit tatty, hopefully the Toshi Finance App on my iPhone will help with this. It lets you put in how much you have in your account when you get paid. Then you can add your spends for each day.
Hopefully I'll get round to completing most of these goals this week!
