Well today is Tuesday and that can only mean one thing.....It's time for
Today, the two lovely ladies co-hosting with Hallie are Gayle @ Grace for Gayle and Ricci @ Ricci Explains It All
And today's topics, which are all food-related, are:
First beverage of choice
First breakfast of choice
First dessert of choice
1) First Breakfast of Choice.
Hmmm this is a tricky one. I would love to have this for breakfast everyday.
But if you're trying to watch your weight (Like Me!) then this isn't something I'd want to have everyday for my breakfast. So If I had to choose a breakfast of choice then I would have a nice bowl of Dorset Cereals - Simply Nutty Museli. This is just lovely. You can find out about their cereals and ranges at by clicking the link above.
2) First Beverage of Choice
This would definitely be a nice glass of Diet Coke (it has to be diet) with a single shot of Bacardi served in a tall glass with plenty of ice and a squidge of lemon.
But unfortunately I can't drink that everyday.
3) First dessert of Choice
I'm not really a dessert kinda girl. I tend to have a starter or something savory rather than sweet. I do like chocolate though and things like that. But if I was eating out, I'd have a starter rather than a sweet. Anyway if I really had to choose I'd probably have profiteroles with ice cream or a tiramisu.
Next Weeks topics are these:
1. First speeding ticket or traffic accident
2. First BIG accomplishment you're proud of
3. First thing you usually reach for in the fridge



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)