Monday, February 04, 2013

Happy Monday. 5 for Five.


I can't believe it's Monday again so soon! Seriously whee does the time go? Anyway on to this weeks 5 for Five post. I actually did quite well with last week's goals, so am pretty chuffed with myself.
Here goes....

1. Drink More Green Tea. This one's gone green this week, because I did actually drink more green tea. Particularly on Monday, because when I went to Slimming World (as I try to do every week), I hopped on the scales and had lost 2 1/2 Lb's. Only another 5 1/2 to get my stone award!!!

2. Buy an E-co Cig like Kevin's. This one is definitely green because I got soaked through last Monday when I went to the store that sells these. I got a Pink one. Well pink is more girly. I am still getting used to it right now, so I can't really say that it is working. But I have kinda managed to cut down.

3. Drink More Water. Again this one was a huge success. I had at least 1 and a half bottles every day. I will say that I feel a lot better for drinking so much water.

4. Get More Active. This one's got to be Orange because I walked three times out of the five days. Monday when I got soaked wet through going to the E-Cig shop after parking on Tesco's car park. Tuesday walked round Bury with my mom for a couple of hours. Wednesday was a lazyish day whereas Thursday I took my gran shopping and walked a fair bit. Friday was a little more relaxed but I still did a fair bit of walking up and down at work.

5. Eat more spinach and greens. I've had to give this green because I did actually eat quite a lot of spinach and they say spinach contains Iron. I really need more Iron in my diet so this helped.

So on to this weeks Goals.

1. Read a New Book. Whether on the Kindle or in Paperback form.
2. Cut out the diet soda for a whole week.
3. Get up and have some porridge for breakfast at 7.30am M-F. Be Positive for the week.
4. Keep my diary up to date.
5. Download some new songs and artists to put on my iPhone.

I am hoping that I'll get to do most of these this week. I am feeling positive about this week so I guess we will just have to wait and see.