Monday, February 04, 2013

20 Questions


Were you named after anyone?  Yes. Esther after my Grandma. 

Do you like your own handwriting?  No. Sometimes I can't read it.

What would your superpower be if you could choose one?  Invisibility.

Are you an optimist or a pessimist?  Optimist all the way. 

What do you collect?  I used to collect Beermats.

What movie would your friends be surprised that you like? Twilight. 

What are your favorite smells?  Perfume.  Fresh Linen/Clean Cotton. 

What is the best thing you've ever eaten? Where?  I honestly can't recall the best thing I have ever eaten. I just can't decide. 

Mac or PC?  PC although I would like a Mac.

What are you listening to right now?  I am not listening to anything right now, music wise. 

What career would you like?  I would LOVE to work in PR or be a PA for a big company director.

What sounds do you love?  Laughter. 

What sounds do you hate?  Snoring. 

Mountains or beach?  Beach.

Cooking or Baking?  Both.

Do you go to restaurants or movies alone?  Not usually no.

What is your favorite fairy tale/childhood story?  I used to Love reading "The Magic Faraway Tree" and "The Enchanted Wood" by Enid Blyton. I also liked "The Lion, the Witch and The Wardrobe" by CS Lewis.

What would you tell your 13-year old self? Don't let yourself get as overweight as you are now.

What is your first memory? When I was about 18 months old we went skiing to Caspoggio in Italy with my god-parents and their friends. I couldn't get any ski-boots to fit me so had to wear my Paddington bear's yellow wellingtons. As we were going up the ski-lift one of them came off and I remember Uncle Fred (He wasn't actually my uncle, but I called him Uncle) jumping off the ski-lift behind us and ski-ing down the slope to get it for me. 

At what age did you become an adult? I think it was around my 21st birthday. That's when I really grew up.