Monday, January 28, 2013
Tuesday's 3 Things.
Three Thing's Tuesday is here again! here's mine for this week.
1. 3 Favourite Holidays.
Salou (every time.) Australia and Padstow/Haryln Bay.
2. 3 Favourite drinks.
Stella 4% - I love this now. It goes down really easily. Skinny Gingerbread Latte. Bacardi & Diet Coke.
3. 3 Favourite Books.
Play Dead - Harlan Coben. Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy - EL James. This 30 Something Life.
4. 3 Famous People I'd Like to meet.
Hmmm this is a tough one, I'd have to say Karl Pilkington (of an Idiot Abroad fame. This is a TV show where Karl is sent around the world completing things off his bucket list.) Prince Harry - I just think he's so much cooler than Wills and Any of the Dragon's from Dragon's Den.
5. 3 Favourite Websites/Blogs.
This ones tough because there's so many. But I'll say 3 favourite blogs that I read almost daily. Oh Mishka.
Party of One. Faith & Serendipity ( I'd like to give honourable mentions to Tales of a Twenty Something, Fantasically Average and Crystal Jigsaw.)
Websites are easy - Facebook, everything iCafe and of course blogger.
6. 3 people on your speed dial you call regularly.
This ones easy as well. Mum (mobile and home), Kevin (my fiance) and Jonathan (my brother).
