Monday, February 11, 2013

Five for 5


Well it's Monday again, so that can only mean Five for 5. I haven't done very well this week. I admit I have been a bit lazy. 

Anyway last weeks goals were: 
1. Read a new book whether hard/paper back or on the kindle. This ones red this week because I didn't complete it in any way, shape or form.
2. Cut out the the diet soda for a week. This has to be red because I was doing so well up until Wednesday and didn't have any diet soda, but on Wednesday afternoon, I decided to have a diet soda when I went out for the afternoon with my mam.
3. Have porridge and get up at 7.30 every morning during the week, Be positive. This ones Orange because I did get up at 7.30 every morning but didn't have porridge. I still tried to be positive though.
4. Keep My Diary up to date. Red because I didn't complete this at all.
5. Put some new music on my iPhone. Green because I downloaded "The Lumineers" and a couple of other songs from the 80's and 90's that I used to like. 

So now on to this weeks goals.
1. Read a new book. Following on from last week. I am going to try and get this one done at some point.
2. Re-submit my Unit 2 Assessment for my Business Admin course. Complete the assessment and start unit Three. 
3. Complete and Submit Unit 3 by Monday 18 February.
4. Have at least 2 green teas every day and drink plenty of water. 
5. Prepare for Thursday's Meeting at Work.