Wednesday, February 13, 2013

First Things First

I've decided to join in with this link up this week, because it looks like so much fun. 



And now moving on to our regularly scheduled post -- this week, we're talking about:

First thing I do when I wake up in the morning
First heart break
First prom or school dance

1) First thing I do when I wake up in the morning.  I usually wake up before my alarm goes off at 7.30am. If I'm feeling sleepy I might lie in until 7.45. It's very rare I do this though. Once I'm awake I may check Facebook and twitter. Not every morning though.  Then I will apply Liz Earle - Eyebright to my eyes to refresh them. Sometimes I'm straight out of bed and getting ready for work.

2) First heart break. Well seeing I have been with Kevin for nearly 6 and a half years now, the only real heart break I remember was back in 2006, the same year I got with Kevin. It was the night Kevin and I met at a friends engagement/25 Wedding Anniversary/Welcome Home Party (Yes I know! All rolled into one night). I had been seeing my friend's dad's mate with whom he was in a band. Alex was the drummer. We dated previously for about 2 months but remained friends. He was at the same party and let's just say he got really rather drunk and tried it on with me, I was having non of it and told him I would take him back to my friend's house as I had decided not to drink, so I was driving.  We got into my car and left for home, Al decided he wanted something to eat so we went to stop for a kebab.  I was unaware that there was a police car following us, we pulled up next to the kebab house and got out of the car, that's when the police officer stopped me. He decided to give me a Breathalyzer and told me that I was over the limit. I couldn't have been as I was not drinking. So I was taken down to the police station for the night and put in a cell. It later came out that Al had tried to spike my drink.

3) First Prom or School Dance.  I don't think I really qualify to be able to answer this one because unlike the High Schools in the USA, we didn't have a Prom night or high school dance. They do now but unfortunately I never had one.