Spiced Pumpkin. Sparkling Cinnamon. Vanilla Bean Noel (Bath and Body Works, unlike everything else I burn!). Harvest. Vineyard. Pumpkin Pie. Napa Valley Harvest. Orchard Pear. Autumn Fruits. Harvest Welcome. White Christmas. Christmas Cookie. North Pole. Red Berry and Cedar. Christmas Cupcake. Welcome Christmas. Holiday Bayberry. Mistletoe.
2) What I am reading this month:
The Life of PI, Chelsea Wives and anything I downloaded to my fabulous new kindle fire HD.
3) Three things on my mind:
1. What's going to happen with Kevin at work. He's not exactly Mr. Popular right now. But I won't go into detail.
2. Starting and completing unit 2 of my Business & Administration course.
3. Closing my bank account.
4) Movies I saw:
Elf, Paranormal Activity 4. Part of Toy Story.Bambi. Didn't really watch many movies.
5) Calendar image for the month:
![]() |
| Happy New Year! |
6) New recipe tried this month OR Something yummy I made:
Mushroom filo pastry samosas made by Elizabeth from slimming World.
7) Restaurants where I ate:
I haven't eaten out over the course of December. Ok, maybe once I think we went to Banny's fish and Chips oh and Bannister's.
8) Five things I am loving this month:
1. The glow of the Christmas Tree's lights and all the houses looking festive.
2. Being able to sleep in most of the week whilst off for the Holiday's.
3. Looking forward to sharing fun and laughter with my family and friends.
4. Wearing my new dresses that I bought for the party season.
5. Going out with Kevin.
9) A goal I had for this month:
To complete and submit Unit 1 of my Business & Administration Course.
10) This month I looked forward to:
Opening some wonderful pressies on Christmas Day and seeing my beautiful cousin who was over from Chicago to visit her parents and brother.
11) Something I want to be thankful for this month:
Trying new traditions at Christmas. Having the time to chill and relax.
12) A photo I took this month:
![]() |
| Grandad, Dad and Brother. 3 generations. |
![]() |
| New Year's Eve with my sexy man |
![]() |
| Me Kev and Mark |
![]() |
| Me Kevin and John |
![]() |
| My favourite photo of me and Kevin from over the Festive Period. |




