1) Candle scents this month:
Any of the Yankee Candle Scents for the Holidays.
2) What I am reading this month:
I have just started an NVQ Level 2 Business Administration Course, So am at present doing some reading for that.
3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
Olly Murs - Troublemaker. David Guetta - Titanium. Bauer - Starting Again.
4) Movies I saw:
I haven't seen any movies this month as I have been too busy with work and my NVQ.
5) Favorite tv moments of the month:
Rylan Clarke finally getting booted out out X-Factor. Seriously the guy couldn't sing and was as camp as a row of tents but people kept voting for him. Charlie Brook winning "I'm a Celebrity - get me out of here and Helen Flanagan finally getting stuck in and doing a bush tucker trial!
6) New recipe tried this month:
I haven't tried it yet but I plan to make Roasted Peppers with Potatoes and Fried Egg. Pure comfort food.
7) Restaurants where I ate:
Banny's Fish & Chips - Colne.
8) Five things I am loving this month:
1. Snuggling up with a hot water bottle and my blanket.
2. A good book.
3. The crisp Autumn Air, although it's now almost winter.
4. All the Christmassy decorations that are in the shops.
5. Preparing to put up my Tree.
9) A goal I had for this month:
To complete the first stage of my Assessment for my NVQ course.
10) This month I looked forward to:
Not had something to look forward to this month to be honest - but I'd probably say starting my NVQ.
11) Something I want to be thankful for this month:
My family and fiance.
12) A photo I took this month: