Well onto the post in question. Around October time I began a part time adventure selling Avon to family and friends. It was going quite well but with the hassle if Christmas and having to complete my Business Admin assessment I let it slip a little. Once my course is completed ill probably try and get back into it. I saw a review of a few of their products on www.flutterabdsparkle.com and knew as an Avon lady I should share mine with you. So here's a couple of my favourite eye products.
First up are my favourite mascara's.
1 is Super Drama in black. I use this as my going out mascara as it goes on easily and doesn't smudge plus it makes my lashes look longer!
2. Super extend in brown black. This is my everyday mascara. It's great for the office.
3. Next are the glimmer stick eyeliners. I just love how these glide on. You can easily get them off and they come off with a facial wipe too. I have the twighlight sparkle and golden diamond.
Have you tried any of these products from Avon? What do you think? I'll review some of my other favourites when I get back into doing it.



